advent

Saturday, December 29, 2012


the traveling dwight is kind of a joke in our house. jordan found him in his stocking.

it even snowed! it was welcomed after not having any last year

let me know if you want me to share this diy... an aluminum foil star! haha i made it last year after not wanting to buy one and this year it kind of grew on me. it just adds to our variety of decorations.
part of preparing for christmas was sharing gifts and reading the account of jesus' birth. we made an advent calendar this year which made each day a little more special. the little envelopes marked with days would surprise us with things like making hot chocolate to jordan making me dinner (i will share that one later... definitely my favorite)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this personalized advent calendar idea! I'll be making one next year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really did enjoy it! let me know, i would love to help with ideas! (it's also sad to think that we will probably be so far away next year)

      Delete

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe