snowball fight

Thursday, January 03, 2013


i love these photos of our spontaneous snow fight. i felt like a little kid, and i know jordan did too, when we were at my parent's house and received all this snow. we immediately suited up and went outside and began playing. i was so cold by the end of it. i think that was mostly because jordan had thrown a snowball right at my face, if you look closely at the photos you can see just after it happened and when i looked so sad, and also just after jordan allowed me to revenge myself by putting snow in his face. and that's my little brother brandon in these photos! oh, and that first picture you will see our pathetic excuse for a snowman.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe